And now a Meme
I was kind of young for most of the 90s, but I still found this amusing :P
[X] 1. You've ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
 2. You watched the Pound Puppies (I don't remember watching it, but I owned one...)
[X] 3. You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air."
 4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
 5. You yearned to be part of the Baby-Sitters club. (I fought the Babysitters Club fad...)
[X]6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls (I still have that somewhere at home...)
[X] 7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House" (well I knew the WHAO part...)
[X] 8. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
[X] 9. If you had plastic streamers on your handle bars (Dude, as if that's gone out of style!)
[x] 10. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales"
[X] 11. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons
[X] 12. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
[X] 13. You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
(Well it was more the Yukon trail that got me)
[X] 14. You played the game "MASH" (mansion, apartment, shack, house). (Like everyday on the bus :P)
 15. You wore a Jordache Jean Jacket and were proud of it.
 16.You had L.A Gear
[x] 17. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in kindergarten
18. You remember reading "Tales of the Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books.
[X] 19. You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off"
20. You wanted to be a Goonie
[X] 21. You ever wore flourescent clothing
[X] 22. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off
[X] 23. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf (and I have the answer!)
[X] 24. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school
[X] 25. You remember the craze then the banning of slap bracelets
[X] 26. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
[X] 27. You remember hyper-color t-shirts
[X]28. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band
 29. You thought She-Ra and He-Ra should hook up
[X] 30. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets
 31. You owned a pair of jelly sandals. (My mom wouldn't let me :()
[X] 32. After you saw "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure" you kept saying "I know you are but what am I"
[X] 33. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
 34. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates
[X] 35. You never got seriously injured on a Slip 'n' Slide
[X] 36. You had or attended a birthday party at Mcdonalds
[X] 37. You've gone through this occasionally saying "awwww"
[x] 38. You remember the popples
[X] 39. "Don't worry, be happy."
[X] 40. You wore socks over tights.
 41. You wore socks scrunched down.
[X] 42. "Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back"
[X] 43. You remember boom boxes vs. cd players
 44. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies
[X] 45. You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare"
[X] 46. You remember watching "Rainbow Brite" and "My Little Ponies"
 47. You thought Doogie Houser was hot
[X] 48. You remember Alf, the little brown alien from Melmac
[X] 49. You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool
[X] 50. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"
[X] 51. You know all the words to Bon Jovi
[X] 52. You played and or collected "Pogs" (I think I still have those too)
[X] 53. You used to pretend you could transform into a MIGHTY MORPHIN Power Ranger
 54. You had at least one GigaPet and brought it everywhere (is that the same as a tamagochi?)
[X]55. You were obsessed with your "Easy Bake Oven" and your "Lite-Brite"
[X] 56. You watched the original transformers at 6 in the morning!
 57. You weren't cool unless you owned at LEAST 6 Beanie Babies (I fought the beanie babie fad too :P)
the 90's were rad...