1 – Think of 20 of your favorite movies.
2 – Go to imdb.com and find a quote from each one of them.
3 – List them here and see how many your friends can guess.
1. Son, six wardens have been through here in my tenure, and I've learned one immutable, universal truth: Not one of them born whose asshole wouldn't pucker up tighter than a snare drum when you ask them for funds. The Shawshank Redeption, guessed by equusentric
2. Guy #1: I want to do something for her... but what?
Guy #2: Well, there's the usual things: flowers... chocolates... promises you don't intend to keep... Beauty and the Beast, guessed by equusentric
3. I belonged to a new underclass, no longer determined by social status or the color of your skin. No, we now have discrimination down to a science. Gattaca, guessed by lemonpiefirefly and munchkinofdoom
4. I like that boulder. That is a NICE boulder. Shrek, guessed by maekala
5. Guy #1: Could they be the miners?
Guy #2: Sure, they're like three years old.
Guy #1: MINERS, not MINORS.
Guy #2: You lost me. Galaxy Quest, guessed by equusentric
6. Is there anyone here who speaks English? Or maybe even ancient Greek? Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, guessed by equusentric
7. Guy #1: So what type of combat training do you have?
Guy #2: Fencing. Star Trek XI, guessed by maekala
8. Guy #1: Your honor, I object.
Judge: On what grounds?
Guy#1 : On the grounds of Brooklyn, your honor.
9. Guy: I told you not to pick up the phone.
Girl: Then stop calling me. Pretty Woman, guessed by ceria
10. Guy #1: So you think you've got friends in high places, with the power to put us on the run.
Guy #2: Well, forgive us these smiles on our faces. You'll know what power is when we are done, son...
11. Well again I didn't mean to throw a damper. Believe me that's the last thing I'd like to throw. I don't want to throw anything at all really. But when folks are horribly mutilated, I feel it's my job to tell others. We take our horrible mutilations seriously up in these parts. The Lost Skeleton of Cadaver, guessed by kronos999
12. I mean, you don't have to call it that word if that makes you uncomfortable... you can call it Sam's happy time or... Transformers, guessed by ceria
13. Anyone who isn't dead or from another plane of existence would do well to cover their ears right about now. Dogma, guessed by thedreamisreal
14. Yeah, what kind of mental patient kills herself? That's just crazy. Constatine, guessed by lemonpiefirefly
15. I have a single digit sperm count.
16. Principal: this is not a question of your son's attendance. I regret to inform you that, for the past week, Frank has been teaching Mrs. Glasser's French class.
Parent: He what?
Principal: Your son has been pretending to be a substitute teacher, lecturing the students, uh, giving out homework, uh. Mrs. Glasser has been ill, there was some confusion with the real sub. Your son held a teacher-parent conference yesterday and was planning a class field trip to a French bread factory in Trenton. Catch Me If You Can, guessed by thedreamisreal
17. Guy: Do you think maybe I could accompany you to a dance, or...?
Girl: I don't dance with soldiers.
Guy: I could lose the uniform.
Girl: I don't dance with naked soldiers.
18. Guy#1: Why are you protecting me?
Guy #2: God put you in my way. I have no choice.
Guy #1: God? An Englishman... and a Christian? You must have done something terrible to offend him.
19. I realize that when I met you at the turkey curry buffet, I was unforgivably rude, and wearing a reindeer jumper. Bridget Jones's Diary, guessed by aurora
20. Guy #1: You speak French?
Guy #2: No, not really. I had a small gadget installed in my brain and I see subtitles under people when they speak. Bon Cop, Bad Cop, guessed by maekala
Dudes, you have no idea how hard that was for me. I had a hard time thinking of 20 movies I've even *watched* let alone *liked*, so you have a really odd assortment there.