November 3rd, 2008

NF-Sleepy Cheeta


I took my cat Tigger to the vet today, since she's been having a problem with her jaw since September. Turns out she has a tumour. We think, I haven't gotten a biopsy done to know for sure because it's $800 and if it is a tumour the only possible thing we could do is remove her jaw and I won't do that to her. She still seems happy if a bit disconcerted since her mouth feels weird, she's not really in pain, so we're just going to keep an eye on her and hold on for as long as she comfortably can.
  • Current Mood
    sad sad